Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help - can't compile - Compiler class: 'com.sun.tools.javac.Main', not found

Help - can't compile - Compiler class: 'com.sun.tools.javac.Main', not found

Stefan

I'm using Ant to compile a set of proprietary frameworks. I think I
have set up CLASSPATH etc correctly, but I keep getting the following
error when trying to build. Anyone have any ideas of what I should
try? Thanks!!

[ejbc] Compiler class: 'com.sun.tools.javac.Main', not found
[ejbc] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.tools.javac.Main
[ejbc] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 199)
[ejbc] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
[ejbc] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:187)