Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java3d is now __ THE BEST __ Solution for Web Animation in a Browserwith Apple Macintosh OS X Supporting Java3d soon

Java3d is now __ THE BEST __ Solution for Web Animation in a Browserwith Apple Macintosh OS X Supporting Java3d soon

P. Flavin

http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...chester.rr.com

Ian Nieves wrote:

> Lets not forget Solaris and SGI.
>
> Solaris is the web as much, if not more,
> than any other operating system.
>
> Linux probably being the next in line. ...
>
> Ian

http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin...nterest&P=2724

I didn't forget or fail to mention Solaris
and I did also mention "other Unixes" :

>> Java3d will run on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, Solaris,
>> and other Unixes making it the best tool for
>>
>> animating VRML in a Browser with a modern OOPS language.
>> ---------------------------

http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin...nterest&P=2724

The Only problem We Web Animator have is the

criminally fraudulent activities of Nasa, NIST, and Yumetech.com :

http://groups.google.com/groups?&gro...ing.google.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/java3d-i.../msg26080.html

http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/...animation.html

http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/...s_working.html

>> Web Animation is Portable, Safe, and Easy with Java3d & VRML.

http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...chester.rr.com

While the Web runs largely on Unix machines including Solaris & Linux
most of the desktop is controlled by the company that
has been convicted of criminally using it Monopoly to
harm consumers, harm competition, and try to destroy
alternative portable solutions including Java even though
Java is probably the best solution to what may be the largest
problem of networked computing: Viruses and the Security
Risks mentioned by Nasa's Patti Koenig : a problem she exacerbates.

-- Paul, Java Developer & Web Animator

"Imaging the Imagined: Modeling with Math & a Keyboard"

Federally Funded Fraud Sucks: It harms US Industry, You and I.

Why do you do it ? Dr. Koenig ?
Why do you do it ? Sue Lavoie ?
Why do you do it ? Dr. Gomez ?
Why do you do it ? Dr. Sharon Laskowski ?
Why do you do it ? Arden Bement ?

cc: The Faudsters: Alan Hudson & Justin Couch of Yumetech.com and

"Patti Koenig, Nasa - Fastscript3d" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Sue LaVoie ( Nasa JPL Manager 382 )" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dr Julian Gomez ( Nasa, Web3d.org BOD )" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dave Hodges ( Nasa JPL Space 3882 )" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Arden Bement ( NIST, Director )" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Factual Errors (Prentice Hall)" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Rita Colwell (NSF,D)" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dr Sharon Laskowski ( NIST, vvrg )" <(E-Mail Removed)>,

http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin...nterest&P=3681

Dr Clue

P. Flavin wrote:
> >> Java3d will run on the Macintosh , Windows, Linux: The Web.

Thats a good thing , as always something is better than nothing at all.

> >> Java has emereged as __ THE ___ BEST __ SOLUTION ___

Nothing is better than "a solution" be it my idea yours or perhaps some
other.

--
--=<> Dr. Clue (A.K.A. Ian A. Storms) <>=--
--=<[]>=- http://www.drclue.net