Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Convert SOAPMessage object to W3C Document without serialization?

Convert SOAPMessage object to W3C Document without serialization?

iksrazal

I'm using axis handlers to digitally sign and encrypt Soap messages.
I've read I need to use serialization because of a mismatch between
Document and SOAPMessage, which works fine. The problem is
performance. Supposedly "SAAJ 1.2 has fixed this problem by requiring
SOAPMessage to extend from org.w3c.dom.Node" . Yet after STFW alot I
cannot find javadoc or anything that lists this change.

Does any one know more about this? A link to a SAAJ version that has
this change, or an implementation example would be greatly
appreciated.

iksrazal