Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Ant generating Classpath manifest entry

Ant generating Classpath manifest entry

Juergen Weber

Hi,

I want to have a reference to needed referenced jars in the manifest
of a jar created by ant.

<manifest>
<attribute name="Classpath" value="${somelibs}"/>
</manifest>

How do I get the names of all the files in a fileset into a property
${somelibs} ?

I tried

<pathconvert pathsep=" " property="somelibs" refid="my.fileset">
</pathconvert>

but this leaves the complete path, but there should only be the
filename part.
I tried in vain

<map from="${env.HOME}\${lib}" to=""/>

Thank you,