Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Academic Research for USA I.T. Professionals (No e-mail required)

Academic Research for USA I.T. Professionals (No e-mail required)

Jean Honorio C.

Hi:

My name is Jean Honorio, Magister in Business Administration
candidate of the Universidad del Pacifico, Lima, Peru. As a
part of my research thesis to get my grade of magister, I am
studying the consumer behavior of the software component market.

I would like to invite you to participate in a telephone
interview about the things you evaluate when buying a software
component, for example: a component to draw line charts or a
component to view and edit images.

Your answers will be confidential, and all responses will be
reported only in aggregate. Since I am not asking for your
e-mail, you will not receive any commercial solicitation from
your participation in this research.

If you wish to participate, please enter here:
http://www.cbstrategy.com/invite.php
I will contact you in a few days.

To see the questionnaire that will be applied by telephone,
please enter here:
http://www.cbstrategy.com/interview.html

To see a letter from my university, please enter here:
http://www.cbstrategy.com/letter.jpg
You can also send an e-mail to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) to verify
my identity.

Thank you very much,
Jean Honorio C.
e-mail: (E-Mail Removed)
Phone: (511) 452-1300
Address: Urb. Pedro Ruiz Gallo H-4, Callao 01, Peru

Harald Hein

"Jean Honorio C." wrote:

> My name is Jean Honorio, Magister in Business Administration
> candidate of the Universidad del Pacifico, Lima, Peru.

How sade to see that you still didn't get a clue and still continue to
spam everyone and his mother. I am sure you will be the poster-child
MBA.

Academic Research for USA I.T. Professionals (No e-mail required) Jean Honorio C. C++ 0 10-28-2003 12:54 AM
Academic Research Jean Honorio C. Java 3 10-12-2003 05:02 AM
Academic Research Jean Honorio C. C++ 3 10-12-2003 05:02 AM
Participate in Academic Research Study... and WIN A FREE PDA! Gregory E. Rose MCSE 0 07-24-2003 09:19 AM

Advertisments