Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java USB

Java USB

Digby

Does anyone know whether the javax.usb reference implementation from
javax_usb.org supports Windows XP?
If so, has anyone used it, and can they point me at some documentation - I
can't find any anywhere, except a small bit of code at IBM developworks,
which I can't execute because it can't find a properties file (of which
there's no mention in the doc).
TIA
Digby

---

Chris Ling

No, the reference implementation currently supports Linux only. You'll find
more info here:
http://javax-usb.org/

"Digby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Z1ymb.667$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> Does anyone know whether the javax.usb reference implementation from
> javax_usb.org supports Windows XP?
> If so, has anyone used it, and can they point me at some documentation - I
> can't find any anywhere, except a small bit of code at IBM developworks,
> which I can't execute because it can't find a properties file (of which
> there's no mention in the doc).
> TIA
> Digby
>

> ---

Marco Parmeggiani

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:02:59 +0100, "Digby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know whether the javax.usb reference implementation from
>javax_usb.org supports Windows XP?

i can point you to this other implementation, they provide some kind of
win32 support, i haven't used it (yet):

http://jusb.sourceforge.net/

ciao
--