Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake Big Typhoon CPU Cooler

Thermaltake Big Typhoon CPU Cooler

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

I was surprized at the performance of the thing, with a mild OC of 250x10 on my whinnie, it maxed out at 47c using the 1300 RPM fan. That's pretty good in my book.

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

2.6GHz @ 47c damn now that nice. I can't wait hopefully I will upgrade.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i get 2500+ at 33 C... now thats a good cheapo ater cooler

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Temps really don't mean alot except to the system that they were taken on. Every system reports temps different and they will also very between like mother boards. I just use them as a guide for the system I'm working on at the time to see if the mods I've done have hurt or helped the temp out at all.

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

As long as it doesn its job its ok except for stock HSF. I hate them and have never used them.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I am just telling us how good Starter kits are (its a review i am doing )