Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java training.

Java training.

John Leonard

Does anyone have suggestions for where to obtain Java training
in-classroom? I am not interested in impressing anyone with a certificate. I
just want effective training.

Thank You,
John Leonard

Andrew Thompson

"John Leonard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NZmmb.38470$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have suggestions for where to obtain Java training
> in-classroom? I am not interested in impressing anyone with a certificate.

> just want effective training.

Where are you? If you are in Australia I recommend TAFE.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.lensescapes.com/