Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > New custom task to generate Property Resource Bundles (<PRes>)

New custom task to generate Property Resource Bundles (<PRes>)

M Series

I have open sourced a custom task that I have written for use on my
projects. It will generate a Java source file from a .properties file
containing name=value pairs of strings. Once compiled the class will be
loaded quicker that the file could have been and may simplify the build
script as it is handled like any other source and class file.

check it out at http://mseries.sourceforge.net scroll down to Pres

cross-jars resource bundles Marco Java 4 10-14-2009 06:38 PM
Why resource bundles enrique Java 1 04-17-2007 08:49 PM
resource bundles... pojo Java 1 02-22-2006 04:14 PM
resource bundles with EL syntax ittay.dror@gmail.com Java 0 04-07-2005 01:52 PM
Resource Bundles outside of JARs success_ny@yahoo.com Java 4 03-23-2005 07:12 PM

Advertisments