Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Recommendation wanted: XML Schema library

Recommendation wanted: XML Schema library

David M. Siegel

I'm looking for something that'll let me read and manipulate
XML schema definitions. I want somethng that models
XML schemas, not just something generic like, say, JDOM.

Anybody use Sun's XSOM?
IBM's Schema Infoset Model (AKA org.eclipse.xsd.*)?

-dms