Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need Composition Editor Tutorial

Need Composition Editor Tutorial

John Schutkeker

Does anybody know of a good book or web site with a well-written tutorial
for the Visual Composition Editor in IBM's Visual Age Java? I've already
worked through the examples in the Getting Started manual that came with my
copy of the language, and I still don't understand the VCE.