Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Info Regarding Struts

Info Regarding Struts

DhirenThakur

Hi Everybody
I want to learn Struts using Tomcat4.1 (as I am having this
server).Can any one help me in this matter like what are the steps
that are required for building a struts application.What are the files
that has to be downloaded and their links and where these files should
be stored for building a web application.
Classpath setting etc.
Pls help me by giving the step by step approach
also provide me any link for tutorial on struts on web

Thanks in advance
Dhiren

Kathy Benson

Dhiren,
People have written books to anwer the question you posted. It is very
difficult to give you a comprehensive answer in one post. I suggest that
you go to Apache web site and read their tutorials.

In short, if you just put the Struts sample .WAR file in $Tomcat/webapps
directory, Tomcat should expand the zipped file in appropriates
directories for you.

KB
This email is certified to be Spam free by Spam Marshall

You don't pay to get spam, why pay to clean it?
Visit http://www.spammarshall.com to create an account for free
<http://www.spammarshall.com>

DhirenThakur wrote:

>Hi Everybody
>I want to learn Struts using Tomcat4.1 (as I am having this
>server).Can any one help me in this matter like what are the steps
>that are required for building a struts application.What are the files
>that has to be downloaded and their links and where these files should
>be stored for building a web application.
>Classpath setting etc.
>Pls help me by giving the step by step approach
>also provide me any link for tutorial on struts on web
>
>Thanks in advance
>Dhiren

Wendy S

"DhirenThakur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I want to learn Struts using Tomcat4.1
> also provide me any link for tutorial on struts on web

You can read the documentation and download the files here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts

--
Wendy