Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java WebService Client ?

Java WebService Client ?

Fran

Hello all,

I am trying to call a WebService from a Java Client and I donīt know
how to do it.

I have not installed any WebService tool, Should I install any Java
API to call WebServices?

Has anyone any simple example to call a WebService from java?

Thank you very much.

Fran.

David Rabinowitz

give a try to the web services developer pach
(http://java.sun.com/webservices/webservicespack.html) or Axis
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/)

David

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...