Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > data structures in java reference

data structures in java reference

learningjava

Hi,

I know there are many books on Data Structures in Java including
Goodrich/Tamassia.
Can you please send me info on available references which explain
step by step how to implement an ADT with a particular data structure
in Java?
I'm confused how to do this.

Thanks for your help,

NeedHelp

david

I think the SUN coreJava volumeI and volumeII books are kinda the
standard...

"learningjava" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> I know there are many books on Data Structures in Java including
> Goodrich/Tamassia.
> Can you please send me info on available references which explain
> step by step how to implement an ADT with a particular data structure
> in Java?
> I'm confused how to do this.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> NeedHelp

learningjava

Where can I find that?
I just don't know how to start with an implementation.
What do I do first......and so on.

Thanks

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<b4gjb.769$(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> I think the SUN coreJava volumeI and volumeII books are kinda the
> standard...
>
> "learningjava" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I know there are many books on Data Structures in Java including
> > Goodrich/Tamassia.
> > Can you please send me info on available references which explain
> > step by step how to implement an ADT with a particular data structure
> > in Java?
> > I'm confused how to do this.
> >
> > Thanks for your help,
> >
> > NeedHelp

Samuel Barber

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (learningjava) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Where can I find that?
> I just don't know how to start with an implementation.
> What do I do first......and so on.

First, do no harm.

Sam