Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Guarded block in NetBeans ?

Guarded block in NetBeans ?

Dear all:
I'm newbe in NetBeans.
I'd like to remove a component in my JFrame
This component is unavailable (available before that) so it does
not show in designer -> can not delete by designer.
But i can not delete all code lines contains above component codes
because of Guarded block (initComponents function).
Please me.
Tks

Ike

Go into the Gui editor tab, and load that JFrame up. The GUI editor within
netbeans changes the guarded bocks of code accordingly for you. -Ike

news:bmggp6$ma2pt$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...