Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > AXIS: Document Style

AXIS: Document Style

Philipp Roethl

Hi,

I have to create a document style webservice.
The XSD for the SOAP Messages is defined. A message looks something like this:
<olapp:OlappBody>
<olapp:Sender>
</olapp:Sender>
</olapp:OlappBody>

Axis needs an enclosing tag that defines the method to be called. E.g.
<methodName>
<olapp:OlappBody>
<olapp:Sender>
</olapp:Sender>
</olapp:OlappBody>
</methodName>

The point is: I must not use this extra tag. Is there any way to tell Axis to call a single operation when calling the Webservice.

If I leave the extra tag AXIS assumes <OlappBody> to be the method name

I'm gratful for any help.

Thanks,
Philipp