Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: java expert in Pittsburgh

Re: java expert in Pittsburgh

Yasir Khalifa

Hi:
I am looking for an expert-level java programmer to work on
a project over a period of 2-3 weeks (as a start). Would any
body recommend a good place/site in Pgh to advertise or find one?
Many thanks in advance.
-Yasir

Roedy Green

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:09:24 -0400, "Yasir Khalifa"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote or quoted :

>I am looking for an expert-level java programmer to work on
>a project over a period of 2-3 weeks (as a start). Would any
>body recommend a good place/site in Pgh to advertise or find one?

Consider the possibility of telecommuting. Unless you want help
installing equipment, there is really not much need for physical
presence. Then you can find someone anywhere on earth to help.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.