Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Cool Java Program : JPhotoBrush Pro rocks!!!!

Reply
Thread Tools

Cool Java Program : JPhotoBrush Pro rocks!!!!

 
 
Irshian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-26-2003
Hi friends,
What do you all think of this Photo Editing/ Retouch application
written in Java called 'JPhotoBrush Pro'. It can be viewed at
http://www.jphotobrushpro.com .

I think it rocks!!! The best in Java I have seen.
I am trying to make plugins for this program as per the plugin
specification provided by its author. I was wondering if we can make
JPhotoBrush Pro use Abode PhotoShop plugins. Many Windows/Mac based
Photo Editing programs are able to support Photoshop plugins. If
somehow we use JNI (to connect these binary plugins with a c/c++ code
linking it to the java code) to use these plugins(100s of which are
free) , we can utilize many Photoshop plugin effects with JPhotoBrush
Pro.
Does anyone have any idea or suggestions? Maybe have a project in
sourceforge .
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Harald Hein
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-26-2003
"Irshian" wrote:

> Hi friends,


Spammers are not my friends.

> What do you all think of this Photo Editing/ Retouch application
> written in Java called 'JPhotoBrush Pro'. It can be viewed at
> http://www.jphotobrushpro.com .


It is ****. It is so bad, it has to be advertised via spam from
lastminute.com.

> I think it rocks!!!


The only rocks you know are the crack rocks you smoke.

> The best in Java I have seen.


You haven't seen much. FOAD Spammer.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Irshian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
You don't have to be so impolite, Harald.

I am a java programmer and so fascinated by the product. and I still
think it is the best in Java.
I know the author and am helping him in making plugins. I want to make
plugins and so asked for suggestions out here. That's why i put up the
message in the 3 groups: comp.lang.java.programmer,
comp.lang.java.gui, comp.lang.java.softwaretools . I wanted
suggestions from whoever can give it.
I ain't spamming. BTW, I work in lastminute, that's why u got that IP.
I am interested in making free plugins.
I know you make good products at pluginsite.com but that does not mean
you go insulting others.



Harald Hein <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Xns9402C406C60Fhhtoken@194.97.5.17>...
> "Irshian" wrote:
>
> > Hi friends,

>
> Spammers are not my friends.
>
> > What do you all think of this Photo Editing/ Retouch application
> > written in Java called 'JPhotoBrush Pro'. It can be viewed at
> > http://www.jphotobrushpro.com .

>
> It is ****. It is so bad, it has to be advertised via spam from
> lastminute.com.
>
> > I think it rocks!!!

>
> The only rocks you know are the crack rocks you smoke.
>
> > The best in Java I have seen.

>
> You haven't seen much. FOAD Spammer.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Irshian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
> Spammers are not my friends.

I had no intention of spamming. I sent to the 3 groups because I
thought it fitted in the 3 groups. I asked the question about plugins
in some forums but could not get satisfactory replies. So i thought
that sending to the 3 related groups will have atleast 2-3 replies.
More the reader more answers.

> It is ****. It is so bad, it has to be advertised via spam from
> lastminute.com.


BTW, I ain't advertising. what good it is to advertize in a
programmers and java forums. They will be least likely to buy it. They
would rather be more interested in making one like that. I just know
the author personally. I was just letting others know about the
program, so that if anyone is interested in making plugins can message
here.

> > I think it rocks!!!

>
> The only rocks you know are the crack rocks you smoke.


I don't smoke cracks. I am just impressed by the program .

> > The best in Java I have seen.

>
> You haven't seen much. FOAD Spammer.


Then show me please....If u know any other cool Java Photo editor (I
ain't saying u can't show me but I have not seen any other so far), i
would certainly like to know. I would loved to work on any better
photo editor in Java.

BTW, I am more interested in making free plugins than JPhotoBrush.
That's why I send the message to the forums. I have also made plugins
for ImageJ.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Costis Aivalis
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2003
Still,
why publish to comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.java.gui and
comp.lang.java.softwaretools at the same time.
I think you should keep you fascination in one group next time please!
Costis Aivalis

Irshian wrote:
> You don't have to be so impolite, Harald.
>
> I am a java programmer and so fascinated by the product. and I still
> think it is the best in Java.
> I know the author and am helping him in making plugins. I want to make
> plugins and so asked for suggestions out here. That's why i put up the
> message in the 3 groups: comp.lang.java.programmer,
> comp.lang.java.gui, comp.lang.java.softwaretools . I wanted
> suggestions from whoever can give it.
> I ain't spamming. BTW, I work in lastminute, that's why u got that IP.
> I am interested in making free plugins.
> I know you make good products at pluginsite.com but that does not mean
> you go insulting others.
>
>
>
> Harald Hein <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Xns9402C406C60Fhhtoken@194.97.5.17>...
>
>>"Irshian" wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Hi friends,

>>
>>Spammers are not my friends.
>>
>>
>>>What do you all think of this Photo Editing/ Retouch application
>>>written in Java called 'JPhotoBrush Pro'. It can be viewed at
>>>http://www.jphotobrushpro.com .

>>
>>It is ****. It is so bad, it has to be advertised via spam from
>>lastminute.com.
>>
>>
>>>I think it rocks!!!

>>
>>The only rocks you know are the crack rocks you smoke.
>>
>>
>>>The best in Java I have seen.

>>
>>You haven't seen much. FOAD Spammer.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Irshian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2003
Costis Aivalis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<blb9p4$hqf$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Still,
> why publish to comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.java.gui and
> comp.lang.java.softwaretools at the same time.
> I think you should keep you fascination in one group next time please!
> Costis Aivalis
>

Now, That's a polite way . Sure I will. I guess I was a bit overzeolous .
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ANN] cool.io 1.0.0: a cool event framework for Ruby (formerly knownas Rev) Tony Arcieri Ruby 0 12-14-2010 04:40 PM
[ANN] cool.io 0.9.0: a cool event framework for Ruby (formerly knownas Rev) based on libev Tony Arcieri Ruby 14 12-09-2010 05:23 AM
Cool computer, no I really mean cool Collector»NZ NZ Computing 13 04-24-2005 02:45 AM
Cool Applet Cool Applet http://24.60.235.213/Grid/ Alisher Fatykhov Java 1 08-06-2003 04:32 AM



Advertisments