Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Tree Structure of Visual Age Java

Tree Structure of Visual Age Java

John Schutkeker

I'm about to embark on the quest of teaching myself IBM Visual Age Java,
and I was quite suprised at the complexity of the IDE. To help programmers
wade through vast class libraries, Microsoft gives Visual C++ programmers a
poster that displays the entire heirarchy of sub-classes and sub-sub-
classes, etc. as a rather well designed tree structure.

Does VisualAge Java have anything similar to this, and if not, what's the
best way to examine the tree structure of the entire library as a series of
collapsible levels organized by function, rather than alphabetically?