Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > java.awt or javax.swing

java.awt or javax.swing

Jochen Opp

hi,

i want to write a simple gui with a white blank pane, onto which my program
is supposed to draw various dots in relation to certain coordinates, how
would i do that?

thanks a lot,
Jochen

Roedy Green