Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JRun 3 and 4 applications on RH Enterprise Linux Advanced Server 2.1

JRun 3 and 4 applications on RH Enterprise Linux Advanced Server 2.1

Fredje

My employer wishes to migrate our Sun Solaris application servers from
a Sun 220 R platform to RH Enterprise Linux Advanced Server 2.1
running on a dual Intel XEON HP server with 2 GB memory. My Linux
knowledge is rather modest and I wonder how neatly JRun 3 and JRun 4
(J2EE applications) run on a multi CPU Intel platform. No, BEA
WebLogic on Linux is not an option... Looking forward to receiving
your comments, I remain,

with best regards,

Fred