Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > jar question, using ant

jar question, using ant

Mike G.

I'm new to ant.

When I create my jar file, I would like to include my source dir, as well as
my build dir.

Here is how my directory structure is set up

Project

+- Build
| |
| +- project.class

+- Source

+- project.java

+- Doc

this is how I am performing my jar command in the build.xml file:

<target name="dist" depends="compile" description="generate the
distribution file (jar file)" >
<jar jarfile="rds_rev${version}.jar" basedir="${build}"/>
</target>

As you can see this is just creating a jar file of my "build" directory. I
guess I would like to be able to specify two directories to jar. The "build"
directory and the "source" directory.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

-Mike