Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to convert a html-file into a bitmap image?

how to convert a html-file into a bitmap image?

Helmut Hilgers

Hi,
do you know how to convert a html-file into a bitmap image (bmp, tif, gif or
jpg)? Is there a java class which can help to loose the problem?

best regards

helmut

Marco Schmidt

Helmut Hilgers:

>do you know how to convert a html-file into a bitmap image (bmp, tif, gif or
>jpg)? Is there a java class which can help to loose the problem?

There are at least two replies to your identical request in
de.comp.lang.java. Please write a follow-up there on what is unclear
with these solutions in case you did read these replies.

Regards,
Marco

htmlsnapshot@gmail.com

Try Html Snapshot Component
http://www.guangmingsoft.net/htmlsnapshot/help.htm
Directly save the web page at a given URL into image in bmp, jpeg,
tiff, gif or png format. i.e. html to image, html to jpg function you
are looking for.
Directly convert html string to images.
Support saving the whole html page to image without scrollbars.
Create thumbnail images from large images.
Get links, title, cookie or html source of a page
Get the html document DOM interface
Make gray or black and white images
Reduce color number in images while keeping better quality.
Examples in VC, Delphi, VB, VB.Net, C#, ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Perl,
Python, Cold Fusion, VB and Java script as well as Java are provided.
Support JPEG compression level and TIFF compression method selection