Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Printing to Printer as well as Screen

Printing to Printer as well as Screen

K Balusu

Hi,
I have to print a report kind of thing to both the printer and the
screen, I am able to print it to the printer and I used the same code
to print to the screen. It works except that on the screen, it looks
rather small. Is there a mapping mode (Transformation ...) that i can
use to make it legible, I am rather new to Java programming and don't
have much idea about mapping modes and how they are used in Java.
Thanks in advance,
K Balusu.
..

Sandip Chitale