Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: help for jakarta tomcat on sparc 64 bit

Re: help for jakarta tomcat on sparc 64 bit

Sean Burke

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (brijesh) writes:

> i have a sun sparc 64-bit system
> i need to install jakarta tomcat in this system.
> but i am not able to find a good dowload centre from where i can get
> one.
> please can anyone suggest me a site address from where i can download
> the application for jakarta tomcat for sparc 64 bit
> iam working on solaris 8/9
> thank you
> regards
> brijesh

I'm running 4.1.27 on Solaris 8. You just download the normal
tomcat distribution via jakarta.apache.org. Don't download the
..exe version of the archive, naturally - get the .tar.gz or .zip
version.

-SEan