Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > question about send message to all connected clients

question about send message to all connected clients

Song Zhang

Suppose I run the suite of apache/weblogic. Is there a mechanism to get the
list of all users that are logging on our server and the IP addresses where
these users are connecting from? Secondly, given the user names and ip
addresses, how can I write a java program to send to each computer a pop up
message box similar to the one popped up by typing 'net send
mycomputer.mydomain.com "Hello"' from dos command? Thanks.

Help protect your PC: Get a free online virus scan at McAfee.com.
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy...n.asp?cid=3963