Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Need a good Java reporting tool ?

Re: Need a good Java reporting tool ?

Giulio Toffoli

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> You could try the BFO Report Generator you can design your own reports
> in XHTML with graphs,tables and CSS2 and render them in PDF. I use JSP
> and Servlets with Tomcat on Linux and I found it really easy to use
> and I made some great looking reports. The docs are good, there are
> loads of examples on the site and the support was free too when I was
> trying it out. All in All a very cool piece of kit , check it out
> http://big.faceless.org/index.jsp
>
> Matt

http://ireport.sf.net
http://jasperreports.sf.net

This is the most and wide open source java reporting tool used.

Giulio

Need a good java reporting tool ? Moh. Kreifeur Java 3 10-08-2012 06:52 AM
Give you enough string functions in Java web reporting tool freezea Software 0 10-08-2009 08:03 AM
Reporting tool in Java Jujo Java 8 02-08-2007 11:20 AM
Java reporting tool with dynamic columns? Niels Dybdahl Java 6 01-06-2007 06:30 PM
Good tool for reporting real-time and trend stats for multiple VPN 3000 concentrators? Heath Roberts Cisco 6 12-04-2005 02:00 PM

Advertisments