Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Software JSP/Servlets for Website Template implmentation

Java Software JSP/Servlets for Website Template implmentation

Prateeksha Web Services

Dear Friends,

Hello.

Can you tell me of any server side software written in Java/JSP/Servlets
for Website Template Implementation.

Let me explain. Several Website ISP companies provide a service, whereby
with only your name and other details related to your website, one can
create a website within minutes based on the templates available.
Ofcource there are numerous limitations as to the design is concern but
moreover it works fine.

Can anybody direct me to such a software.

--
Thanking You

Sumeet Shroff

Prateeksha Web Services