Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Zip Problem

Zip Problem

plutian

Hi all,

How can I get the ZipEntry from ZipFile which is in another ZipFile?

Thx

Thomas Weidenfeller

"plutian" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> How can I get the ZipEntry from ZipFile which is in another ZipFile?

IMHO you can't without unpacking the ZipFile. However, if you want to
go with ZipInputStream, I have suggested a technique in

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...dt.ericsson.se

I didn't get any feedback if it works, so you have to try. And please,
provide feedback to the group once you have tried. Working code would
be the best, if it is small.

/Thomas