Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to - java source => browsing html

How to - java source => browsing html

NDerTfr

I have a lot java source file in many package.

Is it somehow possible to convert this java source file in html so I can
browse this source?

For example:

A.java --would be A.html
public String something (B b, ......) //where B is link to class B

B.java --would be B.html

I hope you understand my question!

Thanks.

Neil Campbell

NDerTfr wrote:

> I have a lot java source file in many package.
>
> Is it somehow possible to convert this java source file in html so I can
> browse this source?

I think java2html might be what you are looking for:

http://www.java2html.com/

I haven't used it myself though.

--
Neil Campbell
batneil[AT]lineone[DOT]net

Marco Schmidt

NDerTfr:

>I have a lot java source file in many package.
>
>Is it somehow possible to convert this java source file in html so I can
>browse this source?

[...]
>I hope you understand my question!

javadoc lets you generate source HTML files with the -linksource
option. You can click on a name in the API docs and jump to the
correct position in the source code. But I'm not sure if you can make
javadoc generate clickable type names within the source itself, that's
probably in the docs.

Regards,
Marco

Sandip Chitale