Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: JList customized with TreeSet

Re: JList customized with TreeSet

Sandip Chitale

You need to look into:

Look at the example at the top of JList javadoc. Specifically look at the
MyCellRenderer example:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/...ing/JList.html

also see

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutor...ents/list.html

HashSet and TreeSet Ye Dafeng Java 4 11-16-2006 03:00 AM
TreeSet bug? jacksu Java 2 06-15-2006 09:47 PM
Re: correct use of TreeSet Stefan Ram Java 2 02-26-2006 03:47 PM
Why would an add() in a TreeSet subclass fail? Rhino Java 17 02-24-2005 05:09 AM
TreeSet size() Problem Rhino Java 2 02-22-2005 04:49 PM

Advertisments