Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Using DynaBeans...

Using DynaBeans...

Darryl L. Pierce

I'm looking for an experiences and/or best practices for working with
Jakarta's DynaBeans for SQL DB operations. I've had some back luck with
getting them to work from my code in a servlet and wanted to get some
experience, insights or opinions on them.

The specific problems I've had was in not being able to reconstitute a bean
from the database. Also, I was never able to figure out how to save a bean
back into SQL doing anything other than generating a SQL UPDATE manually.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>