Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > linking from one portlet to another portlet in the same page

linking from one portlet to another portlet in the same page

Michael Meyer

hi,

I am running bea portal 4.0. I designed a page with two portlets. The left
portlet has some url links. When the user clicks on a link the content of
the right portlet shall be updated. So can anyone tell me if it is possible
to do that or do I have to look for a different solution.

Michael