Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: MIDP JVM for Palm and Pocket PC

Re: MIDP JVM for Palm and Pocket PC

Josef Garvi

Stephan Erlank wrote:

> I've heard of J9 that comes with Visual Age Micro Edition, but I don't have
> time to download 122mb over a 56k dial-up connection.

VAME is discontinued and has been replaced by WebSphere Studio Device
Developer.
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/wireless/wsdd/

But maybe that's what you meant.

--
Josef Garvi

"Reversing desertification through drought tolerant trees"
http://www.eden-foundation.org/

new income - better environment - more food - less poverty

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(MIDP.java:651) Fahad Java 1 08-08-2005 02:11 PM
Will application J2ME MIDP 2.0 based of one device run another J2ME MIDP 2.0 device? nishadixit Java 5 06-01-2005 05:40 AM
MIDP 2.0 for Palm OS MCP Java 6 10-23-2003 11:54 PM
Java MIDP on Palm - override String and Image Item layouts Kurt Milligan Java 1 09-15-2003 09:32 PM

Advertisments