Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > java script for popups

java script for popups

evander

hi guys,
i want to have all links on a web page popup with minimal
borders. i can get a single link to do this with the following code:

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
closetime=0;

function Start(URL){
windowprops="directories=no,location=no,menubar=no ,resizable=no,scrollbars=n
o,status=no,toolbar=yes,width=750,height=500,left= 25,screenX=25,top=25,scree
nY=25";
preview=window.open(URL,"popWin",windowprops);
if (closetime) setTimeout("preview.close();", closetime*1000);
}

function popupWin(){
url="XXXXXXXX"
delay=0;
timer = setTimeout("Start(url)", delay*1000);
window.status="";
}
//-->
</script>
</head>

Click Here
</a>

but not multiple links or picture hotspots.
is there a java script (or what ever...) i can add to the html so that all
windows popup like this? i just want the links that open in a new windows to
open with minimal features maybe only a scroll bar and the top bar.

regards
darren

Joona I Palaste

evander <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> hi guys,
> i want to have all links on a web page popup with minimal
> borders. i can get a single link to do this with the following code:

This has nothing to do with Java. Please ask Javascript questions in a
Javascript newsgroup. Thanks.
Sheesh. Why couldn't Netscape have stuck with "Livescript"? Or failing
that, "Squirglepleex". Damn Netscape to Hell.

--
/-- Joona Palaste ((E-Mail Removed)) ---------------------------\
"Last year he disrespected me - and then he showed lack of respect."

handling java script popups(onclick) Phani C. Ruby 4 10-19-2010 07:16 AM
Popups not working, even if Popups are allowed in IE Moe Sisko ASP .Net 1 08-04-2008 03:33 PM
Java Popups WiLLerZ Java 1 12-19-2006 11:10 AM
Being pestered by popups / word lastig gevallen door popups. Martijn Computer Support 21 11-03-2004 06:45 PM
java script for popups bubipoo Javascript 1 08-19-2003 07:48 PM

Advertisments