Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Simple example of upload with a FTP client applet

Simple example of upload with a FTP client applet

al9041

Hi folks,

Even if I'm a newbie in java, I'm currently trying to program a FTP client applet. Therefore I'd be very pleased if someone could give me a simple example of file upload thanks to a specified API.
In advance, thk U very much !!

Al

Roedy Green

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:02:54 +0200, "al9041" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
or quoted :

>Even if I'm a newbie in java, I'm currently trying to program a FTP client applet. Therefore I'd be very pleased if someone could give me a simple example of file upload thanks to a specified API.

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ftp.html
the LinLyn is pretty short and makes clear how simple FTP really is.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Van Glass

Try the following: