Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need a good java reporting tool ?

Need a good java reporting tool ?

Moh. Kreifeur

Hi Guys
I am looking for a good java reporting tool.
I am developping a web application that I need use reports.
I am using JSP/Servelet , apache tomcat as webserser, Mysql as database

Any help is appreciated
thanx
Moh

Moh. Kreifeur

I am using AIX Unix platform, and I need a java report for this paltform

"Moh. Kreifeur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:646%a.54989$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Guys
> I am looking for a good java reporting tool.
> I am developping a web application that I need use reports.
> I am using JSP/Servelet , apache tomcat as webserser, Mysql as database
>
> Any help is appreciated
> thanx
> Moh

Roedy Green

for your choices, see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/reportgenerator.html

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

genesisakula genesisakula is offline
Junior Member

It would be better if you can review this special list of modern java reporting tools available presently to pick the right one for you
javareports.info/how-to-choose/list-of-java-reporting-software-alternatives/

Give you enough string functions in Java web reporting tool freezea Software 0 10-08-2009 08:03 AM
Reporting tool in Java Jujo Java 8 02-08-2007 11:20 AM
Java reporting tool with dynamic columns? Niels Dybdahl Java 6 01-06-2007 06:30 PM
Good tool for reporting real-time and trend stats for multiple VPN 3000 concentrators? Heath Roberts Cisco 6 12-04-2005 02:00 PM
Re: Need a good Java reporting tool ? Giulio Toffoli Java 0 08-29-2003 11:37 AM

Advertisments