Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Why JSTL suffixes the scope value while binding objects?

Re: Why JSTL suffixes the scope value while binding objects?

Wendy S

"KK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Why is that the JSTL suffixes the scope value while binding objects?
> and while retrieving we need to use Config.get to get the value.
> This can create problems if we are using 3rdparty tag libs which tries
> to put something in the session or request scope and when we tried to
> read it directly from session or request, it won't come.
> Any body having idea why they have done like that?

Can you give an example? I can't figure out what you mean.

I put various things in request, application and session scope, and have no
problem retrieving the values with JSTL.

--
Wendy in Chandler, AZ