Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > j2me vs mophun for mobile development

j2me vs mophun for mobile development

Andrew Kendall

Just looking for some options, when developing for mobile platforms
what do you think of j2me vs mophun?

I'm interested whether mophun has a future, or is just a fad. Also
looking at devices such as the sony t610, why does it have such poor
java performance? (http://www.jbenchmark.com) Is there something shady
going on with sony pushing mophun, or am I just paranoid.

Darryl L. Pierce

Andrew Kendall wrote:
> Just looking for some options, when developing for mobile platforms
> what do you think of j2me vs mophun?
>
> I'm interested whether mophun has a future, or is just a fad. Also
> looking at devices such as the sony t610, why does it have such poor
> java performance? (http://www.jbenchmark.com) Is there something shady
> going on with sony pushing mophun, or am I just paranoid.

I've never heard of mophun before your post, but checked it out this
morning. Where can you get development tools, BTW? I have a Nokia 3650, S/E
P800, etc. and wouldn't mind fiddling with this...

--
Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>