Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help Display String

Help Display String

Himalia

Hi everyone

I need help:

if I have a string in my struts action, lets say its "hello everyone"
and if I want to display it on my jsp, what tag do i use?
do i use <bean:text> or <bean:message> or <html:text> or

and how do i set this on request or session in my action so it can be
picked up in the tag in the jsp???

Thanks
Himalia