Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > websphere, oracle, netscape: netscape timeout

websphere, oracle, netscape: netscape timeout

Tom

Hi,

I work with JSP and Servelt like this :
JSP(1) ==> Servlet (forward) ==> JSP(2)

The last JSP(2) calls functions in oracle packages then (should) send
the data to the browser.

The trouble is when I invoke this JSP, netscape returns a message "the
document contained no data, please
contact your administrator, or try again later" after few minutes (< 6
min).

what should I do to prevent netscape from reaching its timeout?
Can I start sending data from the JSP to netscape before the jsp has
finished all the requests to the database?
Or shall I send pieces of message to the browser punctually till the
JSP is able to send the whole data from the database?

If so, how can I perform this?

Thanks a lot