Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Search files on local disk with java

Re: Search files on local disk with java

Andy Fish

AFAIK there is no built-in function

you will have to do it the hard way with java.io.File, calling ListFiles
recursively

andy

news:bg8kae$435$(E-Mail Removed)...