Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How do I make a simple password field....more.

How do I make a simple password field....more.

Wayne Davis

I want to password protect the continued running of a section of javascript.

What I need is for the user to see a login field, they type a code in, if it
is good, the script continues, if bad, it stops dead.
I would like to base the password on julian date.

Also, how do I time out a group of statements after a preset amount of time
like 1 minute or so.

I am not a Java programmer, but if examples are shown, I can usually figure
out the specific details.

THANKS in advance.

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen

"Wayne Davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I want to password protect the continued running of a section of javascript.

comp.lang.javascript is a better candidate.

Wayne Davis

OK, done.... Thanks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...