Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > jbuilder pretty printer jsp "autmatically indent"

jbuilder pretty printer jsp "autmatically indent"

Rene Guenther

Hello,

I cant structure my html tags and my java code in a jsp file by using
jbuilder editor v8 because everytime I try to make use of tabulators I
just get a status message that the code was autmatically indented and
nothing happened: my . So I'd like to know how it is possible to
switch off single pretty printer options or even the pretty printer
completely.

Thanks in advance,
René