Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > adding a JInternalFrame to the JDesktopPane

adding a JInternalFrame to the JDesktopPane

Eveline Franken

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with JInternalFrame and JDesktopPane.

When I'm adding a JInternalFrame to the JDesktopPane it appears behind the
JInternalFrame that's already open. How can I show the JInternalFrame above
all other open JInternalFrame(s)?

Thanks,
Eveline

Maurizio

Eveline Franken <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
bfrsmk$m4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm having some trouble with JInternalFrame and JDesktopPane.
>
> When I'm adding a JInternalFrame to the JDesktopPane it appears behind the
> JInternalFrame that's already open. How can I show the JInternalFrame

above
> all other open JInternalFrame(s)?
>
> Thanks,
> Eveline
>
> internalFrame.moveToFront();

to move the internal frame above all other open
internalFrame.moveToBack();
to move the internal frame back above all other open

Try this, i have found it in a book I have never use this

Bye
Maurizio