Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Playing Flash 5.0 in a java application

Playing Flash 5.0 in a java application

Marcus

I am attempting to play flash from within a java application but can't
seem to find a flash player. I have searched macromedia but all I
could seem to find is a plugin for the browser. Could anyone help me
by letting me know where I could find a suitable player and if you had
any example code that would be great. I believe the version of flash
that is being uses if 5.0.

Thanks
Marcus.