Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Search Companion (Pane) and Main Document Window

Search Companion (Pane) and Main Document Window

JGreening

If I have a document open in a search pane and I have on it a form that
submits to a page that performs as an DHTML wysiwyg editor... How can I get
the value (url - base/full) from the document in the main IE window?

The scenario is that I have a button on the page in the Search Pane that I
want to use to "flip" the main page into a DHTML wysiwyg editor. I have
tried access the windows/document/frames properties with no luck.... Is
there something simple I am missing here?

Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks.