Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Source library application

Source library application

Oddly enough, this is a hard thing to search for... Can someone
suggest to me a good program for storing snippets of useful code
locally, with some kind of indexing and searchability? I see tons of
online ones, but i want something that i can keep locally that has
stuff that i specifically want.

Ideally language-independent, but java, ObjectPascal, c++, and C# are
the main ones of interest.

Thanks.

--
Chris R.