Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > adding label to panel in scroll pane

adding label to panel in scroll pane

memememe

I am adding a label to a panel inside of a scrollpane and whnever my text
goes beyond the right side of the scrollpane, my text just doest show, I
would have expected the scrollpane to automatically show a horizontal
scrollbar and let me see the text.

memememe

"Thomas Weidenfeller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:beluuj$3sv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "memememe" <[rem]casolorz[rem]@hot[rem]mail.com> writes:
> > I am adding a label to a panel inside of a scrollpane and whnever my

text
> > goes beyond the right side of the scrollpane, my text just doest show, I
> > would have expected the scrollpane to automatically show a horizontal
> > scrollbar and let me see the text.

> ScrollPane sp = new ScrollPane(ScrollPane.SCROLLBARS_AS_NEEDED);
>
> See the API documentation and the Sun tutorial for more details.
>
> /Thomas

I fixed the problem and that wasnt what was causing it, instead the panel
that the label was on was getting sized incorrectly.