Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Using a Servlet to post to an ASP

Using a Servlet to post to an ASP

Jeremy Widner

Hi,
I need some advice. I need to use a servlet to post to an ASP. The
data comes from a jsp and I need to know what the native stucture of
the post looks like so that I can recreate it and pass it on to the
ASP. Any help or links to a good HTTP reference site would be very
helpful.